Sunday, 6 March 2016

Expectation Vs Reality

Have you ever had one of those days where you think your expectations will exceed reality?  Well I do that all the time, hope and disappoint is constant which life is teaching me over and over again, but does my heart ever listen? No, it wants to just keep on dreaming and hoping that things will eventually will work out in ways in which my brain cannot fathom or comprehend. What does that mean? I have no idea myself, but I know life is a journey and its not necessarily to always have the answers. I get very impatient sometimes especially if it is something I desperately want, I just automatically assume in my head that is mine and want to possess it. Does anyone else feel like that? Or is it just me?  













Yes Snape, that is right. I end up walking away too but not much can be done about that can it?

Do you guys ever feel like this? It's not a really nice feeling is it? But without the ups there are no downs and vice versa. Let me know in the comments below!

your photo name

No comments:

I LOVE reading your comments, I promise to reply ASAP!milkysmilemilkysmile

 photo tw_1.jpg  photo fb_1.jpg  photo ins_1.jpg  photo bl_1.jpg  photo gplus_1.jpg  photo pin.jpg