Cover lover #4

Monday 29 February 2016

Okay guys, this week when I first saw this cover a couple of days ago I think I was in shock, I literally was going to have a love heart attack! I know there is no such thing but when you look at this cover you will be nodding your head like I am right now! Yep! This one is a precious baby!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ARE YOU GUYS READY TO SEE IT!!!????
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
 -
-
-
JUST A LITTLE MORE
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
TA-DAH!!!!!

Just look at the cover!!! Isn't it exceptional? Like ohmygod!!!!!!!!! I am in love with this so much, I went to stick it everywhere and just shove it in people's faces (I know I need to tame my excitement but can you blame me when you love something this much?) The cover has left the story open to so soooooo many possiblities, looking forward to the book!!!!
But maybe I will just die a little more inside  
I WANT THE BOOK NOW PLEASE!!!! 
I think I am finished now.....


What did you guys think of the cover? I love it, do you? Let me know in the comments below

Happy Reading!




Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.