Waiting on Wednesday: Wild Swans

Wednesday 20 April 2016



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Wild Swans
Jessica Spotswood

The summer before Ivy’s senior year is going to be golden; all bonfires, barbeques, and spending time with her best friends. For once, she will just get to be. No summer classes, none of Granddad’s intense expectations to live up to the family name. For generations, the Milbourn women have lead extraordinary lives—and died young and tragically. Granddad calls it a legacy, but Ivy considers it a curse. Why else would her mother have run off and abandoned her as a child?

But when her mother unexpectedly returns home with two young daughters in tow, all of the stories Ivy wove to protect her heart start to unravel. The very people she once trusted now speak in lies. And all of Ivy’s ambition and determination cannot defend her against the secrets of the Milbourn past…


This looks like I book I would enjoy, I saw this on a blog post :)

What are you waiting for this week? Let me know in the comments below


Happy Reading!

7 comments

  1. Oh gosh. This sounds heartbreaking and beautiful. I will definitely have a box of tissues ready when I read this one! Thanks for the recommendation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh. This sounds heartbreaking and beautiful. I will definitely have a box of tissues ready when I read this one! Thanks for the recommendation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does, doesn't it? And good idea I will definitely need one :'(
      And your welcome, thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete
  3. I have not come across this book before. Thanks so much for spotlighting it today!

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  4. This sounds like a good one! Thanks for sharing:) Followed you via GFC:3

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome and thank you! I have returned the favour! :)

      Delete

Welcome © . Theme by STS.