Cover Love: The Heartless by Marissa Meyer

Monday 6 June 2016





I have been seeing this a lot on Twitter and Instagram lately, and I am in LOVE with this cover. I love the intensity of it, I keep wondering what the red is supposed to symbolise? Blood? Roses with thorns? It is quite fascinating though.

What do you think of this? Any cover's your fangirling over lately?

Happy reading!





Like what you read? Hit the like button and don't forget to share this! ^_^

Find me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | G+ | Pinterest | Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. I love the cover for Heartless! It's so simple and minimalistic.<3 I'm definitely excitied for the release of this book - I mean, another retelling by Marissa Meyer? COUNT ME IN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DO TOO! Isn't it amazing?? I agree such a simple design yet so effective. This cover has me SOLD! :D

      Delete
  2. I love the cover, but at the same time I'm not wowed by it. I don't know, I was just expecting more I guess!

    Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame, but I do see where your coming from

      Delete

Welcome © . Theme by STS.