The Year of Saying Yes: Part 3

Monday 19 June 2017



Title: The Year of Saying Yes: Part 3
Author: Hannah Doyle
Published: 26th January 2017
My Rating: 4/5
Recommend: YES
Synopsis:

Join Izzy on her journey from January blues to joy. Hannah Doyle's THE YEAR OF SAYING YES will make you dirty-laugh, feel warm and fuzzy, and rediscover life's magic - all thanks to one little word: yes. Fans of Lindsey Kelk, Mhairi McFarlane and Lucy-Anne Holmes, you're in for a real treat.
The third of four exclusive part-serialisations of THE YEAR OF SAYING YES by Hannah Doyle. What's next in Izzy's adventure? 
Dear Readers
Ahoy there! Welcome to Part Three of my 'Year of Saying Yes' which is shaping up to be a corker. I've been chock-a-block with your dares:
- I'm now a health guru (I officially know what an 'alfafa sprout' is... bow before me)
- I faced my fears and shared my wisdom with others #realtalk
- After years of resenting Princess Perfect Pants - aka my sister, Olivia - we finally made up. In Paris, no less. Très bon!
But it hasn't all been green smoothies and gadding about in gay Paris. There I was, floating on Cloud Nine with the man I thought was my dream guy until I crashed down to earth with a big fat bump when I discovered a big fat secret. Ouch.
But don't fear, ye of little faith! New Izzy is made of tough stuff. Right?
Love
Izzy xx 

Stay tuned! Up next Izzy says yes to her hardest challenges yet. She learns to be brutally honest, sassy as hell , and brave in matters of the heart...


And so we continue this epic journey with Izzy. I am actually really sad. I can't believe after this there is just one more book. I don't want this to end....

Izzy is back with more challenging dares, this may be her hardest and emotional one yet. In the second book, we are introduced to Melissa who is a health guru just opened a new shop, the Glow Cafe, I really loved her especially because not only does she give some useful health tips she urges us to eat whatever we feel like but at the same time encourages us to be a little more healthy.

Izzy is dared to learn a new skill, she goes to this cooking course with her best friend Jamie. I am really beginning to love her co workers, Emma and Lucy. Emma because she is so supportive and encouraging and Lucy because she is so demanding she does not take no for a answer. Between these two they are quite a force to be reckon with, throw Jamie in there and you don't want to mess with these three. Her emotional reconnection with her sister Olivia in Paris might make you cry.

Izzy also learns a devastating secret in this book, I cannot believe this happened but I guess this was bound to happen. I really hope she is okay but I can't take the suspense anymore. I honestly love the authors writing. I don't feel like I am reading at all, I am flying by these books.


 Like what you read? Hit the like button and don't forget to share this! ^_^
 Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | G+ | Pinterest

2 comments

  1. This sounds like such a cute series! I need to see where I can find a copy 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I bought ebooks mainly, easier to read. Although now, I do want to own the books in physical format now!

      Delete

Welcome © . Theme by STS.