I've Got Your Number!

Monday 4 May 2015

12033455
Book: I've Got Your Number
Author: Sophie Kinsella
Published: 14th February 2012
My Rating: 5/5
Recommend: Yes
Synopsis: 

I’ve lost it. :( The only thing in the world I wasn’t supposed to lose. My engagement ring. It’s been in Magnus’s family for three generations. And now the very same day his parents are coming, I’ve lost it. The very same day! Do not hyperventilate, Poppy. Stay positive :) !!


Poppy Wyatt has never felt luckier. She is about to marry her ideal man, Magnus Tavish, but in one afternoon her “happily ever after” begins to fall apart. Not only has she lost her engagement ring in a hotel fire drill but in the panic that follows, her phone is stolen. As she paces shakily around the lobby, she spots an abandoned phone in a trash can. Finders keepers! Now she can leave a number for the hotel to contact her when they find her ring. Perfect!
Well, perfect except that the phone’s owner, businessman Sam Roxton, doesn’t agree. He wants his phone back and doesn’t appreciate Poppy reading his messages and wading into his personal life.
What ensues is a hilarious and unpredictable turn of events as Poppy and Sam increasingly upend each other’s lives through emails and text messages. As Poppy juggles wedding preparations, mysterious phone calls, and hiding her left hand from Magnus and his parents . . . she soon realizes that she is in for the biggest surprise of her life.

This book is absolutely amazing!


This is literally one of those books where your like the character did not just do that and burst out laughing. There were very funny scenes in this book, with a hint of romance and drama.
I absolutely love Poppy and Sam!! Throughout the whole book, I was cheering Poppy on :P there were also moments when you were, like NOOO POPPY NOO!!! LOL

I have to give it to Sophie Kinsella, she is one awesome writer, this books is written fantastically, no errors whatsoever. The pace, storyline, characters, the drama, suspense was spot on!

I would definitely recommend this book, once you have read it you won't be disappointed! :)


Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.