See you Again! #ForPaul

Friday 1 May 2015



I have been seeing this everywhere, on the net, radio, social networking sites, even from random strangers playing on their phone/radio.
This song I would have to say has a symbolic meaning to everyone, I'm sure everyone can relate to this in one way or another, losing a friend; relationships not working or a demise of a loved one. I'm sure I speak for some people when they heard that Paul Walker had died all of a sudden, I remember thinking I can't wait to watch this film and then all of sudden you hear the news of his passing. I was shocked to the core, utterly speechless.

From what I have heard and seen about Paul, I only have kind words to say about him. I can't imagine it being easy for his family with losing the eldest sibling who they admired and adored so much. I can only hope that Paul is in a better place and time heals his family wounds and makes it easier with each passing day. #Gonebutnotforgetton

Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.