Waiting on Wednesday: Charlotte Holmes #2- OHMYGOSH! *hyperventilates*

Wednesday 3 August 2016



"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Title: The Last of August
Author: Brittany Cavallaro 
Series: Charlotte Holmes #2
Release Date: 14th February 2017
Synopsis:

In the second brilliant, action-packed book in the Charlotte Holmes trilogy, Jamie and Charlotte are in a chase across Europe to untangle a web of shocking truths about the Holmes and Moriarty families.

Jamie Watson and Charlotte Holmes are looking for a winter break reprieve in Sussex after a fall semester that almost got them killed. But nothing about their time off is proving simple, including Holmes and Watson’s growing feelings for each other. When Charlotte’s beloved uncle Leander goes missing from the Holmes estate—after being oddly private about his latest assignment in a German art forgery ring—the game is afoot once again, and Charlotte throws herself into a search for answers.

So begins a dangerous race through the gritty underground scene in Berlin and glittering art houses in Prague, where Holmes and Watson discover that this complicated case might change everything they know about their families, themselves, and each other.
 



I really need to read the first one before I can think of reading this, but I AM SOLD!!!! Another Sherlock Holme mystery? YES PLEASE! Just like a ice cream sundae (I am so craving for one right now even though it is not Sunday. Gr... lame joke I know!)


Have you read the first book? What did you think of it? I'm not sure about the cover though, I think I preferred the first one (I love blue, just in case you were wondering) Let me know in the comments below






Like what you read? Hit the like button and don't forget to share this! ^_^
Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | G+ | Pinterest

2 comments

  1. This one sounds really good. I still need to read the first one. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

Welcome © . Theme by STS.