Waiting on Wednesday: Hunted #1 - Follow your heart

Wednesday 10 August 2016


"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Title: Hunted
Author: Meagan Spooner
Series: Hunted #1
Release Date: 14th March 2017
Synopsis:


Beauty knows the Beast’s forest in her bones—and in her blood. Though she grew up with the city’s highest aristocrats, far from her father’s old lodge, she knows that the forest holds secrets and that her father is the only hunter who’s ever come close to discovering them.

So when her father loses his fortune and moves Yeva and her sisters back to the outskirts of town, Yeva is secretly relieved. Out in the wilderness, there’s no pressure to make idle chatter with vapid baronessas…or to submit to marrying a wealthy gentleman. But Yeva’s father’s misfortune may have cost him his mind, and when he goes missing in the woods, Yeva sets her sights on one prey: the creature he’d been obsessively tracking just before his disappearance.

Deaf to her sisters’ protests, Yeva hunts this strange Beast back into his own territory—a cursed valley, a ruined castle, and a world of creatures that Yeva’s only heard about in fairy tales. A world that can bring her ruin or salvation. Who will survive: the Beauty, or the Beast?
 

You have to admit the cover is absolutely gorgeous, I am in love with it! The blurb is interesting too! Also, I have decided to combine Judge a Book By It's Cover with Waiting on Wednesday! That's double the cake!


Have you ever read a Beauty and the Beast retelling? How did you find it? Let me know in the comments below and what you are waiting for!!!

Happy reading!








Like what you read? Hit the like button and don't forget to share this! ^_^
Blog | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | G+ | Pinterest

10 comments

  1. This book looks SO good! I saw it on someone else's WoW recently and added it to my review schedule. I can't wait to read this one. Nice pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I agree when I first saw this I was instantly like WOW!

      Delete
  2. It sounds really good! Love that cover too. I'm getting an adventurous vibe, so hopefully the story delivers. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, oh yes the adventure part how did I miss that? Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Yes this one sounds so good! I absolutely love the premise. Great pick!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I've been waiting for this book for years! I love Spooner's co-written series, but I've also read her Skylark series (which was okay). This book should be awesome. I hope you enjoy this book when you get the chance to read it!

    Have a fabulous week. :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to check those books out, I have been telling myself for what feels like forever now!! Thank you, I hope you enjoy it too if you decide to read it!

      Have a fab week! :)

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful cover! That synopsis makes this book sound great.

    - Hills of Books

    ReplyDelete

Welcome © . Theme by STS.