So you might be wondering who I am exactly?
Well let me introduce myself, I am the founder and creator of A Crave for Books. Nice to meet you and thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, I really appreciate it ^_^
I am 22 year old book nerd who has been living in the fantasy of books ever since I can remember, I am lover of books and child at heart. I love reading books I cannot emphasise that enough, it might sound cliché but I LOVE how books can take me into another realm, an entirely different reality and I love living over a 1000 characters through books. Books are my best friend, they understand my pain, my tears, my dreams, my insecurities better than anyone else. Over the years, books have become my companions and I live and grow through them. I don't know how authors do it, but they create these magical worlds, they weave through these tales the themes of life. Everything is interconnected and I love learning new things as well as growing up with these characters.
Fun facts about me (not so fun facts if you ask me, just saying!)
- I love playing video games (Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess is still my fav at the moment)
- Very competitive in sports
- I am more of a tomboy than a girly girl but I can be when I want to be
- I love shopping......wait for it....books! (who doesn't right?)
- Fav movies: Fast and Furious saga, Sherlock Holmes, Iron Man series, Transformers, The Conjuring, Insidious, Sinister, Big Hero 6
- I love watching Disney movies
- Watching cartoons are the next love of my life, and yes that includes Barbie too! I know I am an adult but like I said I am a big baby at heart!
- I love nature, being outdoors is one my favourite ways to relax
- I am addicted to tea!
- Fav books: The Breathing Series, Chanters Trilogy, A Girl Like You, Me Before You, Sweet Trilogy, Selection Series, Fallen Series, Hush Hush Series, Prophecy of The Sisters, A Temptation of Angels, Snow Like Ashes Series, The Elemental Trilogy, Air Awaken Series (Prince Aldrik *swoons*)
- Music; I can listen to anything and everything depending on my mood from Taylor Swift to Linkin Park
- I totally absolutely judge a book by its cover, if I love the cover I have literally died and went to heaven
- I talk a lot, I don't mean just a lot I mean like A LOT A LOT like ridiculously A LOT
- I am naturally hyper without sugar or coffee, my friends think I am insane and need to be in a psychiatric ward. Thanks guys! >.<
- I talk too fast, faster than a Lamborghini or Ferrari going at their top speed (I know, I am weird right?)
- Speaking of sports cars, I would love to own a Lambo one day. They are so beautiful!
- I love travelling, I want to travel the whole world
- I am in love with photography, specifically nature photography
So those are not-so-fun-facts about me, I hope you enjoyed this little chat as much as I did! I can hear the whispers of a book calling me, I am off. I think I might be a book whisperer, I can hear it like my own heart beat. Oh the book, right.