Waiting on Wednesday: Beheld

Wednesday 29 June 2016



"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.




Title: Beheld
Author: Alex Flinn
Series: Kendra Chronicles #4
Release Date: 10th January 2017
Synopsis:


Kendra first beheld James over three hundred years ago. Since then, she’s tangled with witch hunters and wolves, helped a miller’s daughter spin straw into gold, cowered in London as bombs fell, and lived through who knows how many shipwrecks.

Being a powerful witch, she has survived it all. But immortality can be lonely. Kendra isn’t ready to stop searching for the warlock she had met centuries ago. With the help of her magic mirror, Kendra will travel the world to reconnect with her lost love—and, of course, she can’t help but play a hand in a few more stories along the way.

Featuring retellings of Little Red Riding Hood, Rumpelstiltskin, East of the Sun and West of the Moon, and The Ugly Duckling, Alex Flinn’s latest young adult novel, Beheld, is fresh fairy-tale fun from beginning to end.

I know! I am late again, this is what happens when you have so much reading to do. The blog is neglected :(. Oh wow! Do you see that cover?  Look how elegant she looks. I don't know how I have never come across this series. I love the sound of this! Looks so good! And the cover is just  AMA-ZING! 

What are your thoughts on the cover and synopsis? Do you love it like I do? What are you waiting on this week?

Happy reading!




Like what you read? Hit the like button and don't forget to share this! ^_^

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram | Facebook | G+ | Pinterest Bloglovin

6 comments

  1. That cover is really pretty, and the story sounds interesting to.

    See my WOW: http://readingwithwrin.blogspot.com/2016/06/waiting-on-wednesday-62916-sunny-side.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed the other books in this series, although I think on the whole they get mixed reviews. I do like the cover though and will have to give it a go once it's released.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to start this series, oh really? I had no idea. I will have to do the same once it is released!

      Delete
  3. The cover is awsome. I am going to have to read this one. Thanks for sharing. I hope you will enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping! Thank you, I'm sure I will! :)

      Delete

Welcome © . Theme by STS.