Waiting on Wednesday: Together at Midnight

Wednesday 2 August 2017

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Title: Together at Midnight
Author: Jennifer Castle
Series: N/A
Release Date: 2nd January 2018
Synopsis:


Combining the emotional deftness of Sarah Dessen with the magical spark of New York City in wintertime, this affecting novel will inspire readers to pay closer attention to the world around them.

What does it really mean to be kind . . . and why does it sometimes feel like the hardest thing in the world to do? High school senior Kendall, who just returned from a life-changing semester in Europe, and Max, who is drifting his way through a gap year before college, struggle with these questions when they witness a tragic accident in New York City during the holiday season. Racked with guilt, the two accept a dare to perform random acts of kindness to strangers. The challenge pulls these two teens, who have a history together from back home, closer and closer as they explore a vibrant city filled with other people’s stories and secrets.

Kendall and Max can’t deny their growing bond, even though they both have other romantic entanglements and uncertain futures. As the clock counts down on New Year’s Eve, will they find themselves together at midnight?

Jennifer Castle’s latest novel is a romantic, thought-provoking tale of human connection and how we find—and make—our place in the world.




I am very looking forward to this book, not sure what is it that makes me want to read it. But I just fell in love with the synopsis, it seems like a sweet romance story. 

Thank you Epic reads!


Let's talk: What are you waiting on this week? Let me know in the comments below!


Like what you read? Hit the like button and don't forget to share this! ^_^
Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | G+ | Pinterest

10 comments

  1. This sounds like a book I need! This is the first time I'm hearing about it so thanks for putting it on my radar!

    Have a great week!
    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, I hope you enjoy once you read it! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Aneesa! I nominated you for an award again <3 (It posts Sunday!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://perspectiveofawriter.wordpress.com/2017/08/06/unique-blogger-award

      Delete
    2. Ahhhh...thank you!
      I will check it out now!

      Delete
  3. I gave your Bloglovin' a follow! :)

    Would you mind checking out my book reviews blog at El's Book Reviews and possibly give it a follow? Super excited to read your posts!

    - El

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, thank you for the follow! :)
      And thank you so much!

      Delete
  4. This cover is alluring, indeed. I'm waiting for Wonder Women by Bardugo! =)

    Lonna @ FLYLÄ“F

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! And I am waiting on that too!
      I already got a copy so I cannot wait to read it! :)

      Delete
  5. This sounds super cool and I'm always looking for 2018 debuts

    ReplyDelete

Welcome © . Theme by STS.