Valentine's Day at the Star and Six pence

Monday 27 February 2017




Title: Valentine's Day at the Star and Six Pence
Author: Holly Hepburn 
Published: 8th February 2016
My Rating: 4/5
Recommend: Hell yes!
Synopsis:

Fall in love at the Star and Sixpence this Valentine's Day....

Love is in the air as sisters Nessie and Sam prepare for Valentine's Day at their newly renovated pub, The Star and Sixpence. They have a star chef winging her way from London to cook a very special Valentine's Day dinner, for all the couples in the village. 
 
But as sparks fly in the kitchen, will love bloom in The Star and Sixpence? A romantic short story, perfect for fans of Cathy Bramley and Scarlett Bailey. 



OMG!!!! Guys!!! This book was sooooooooooo cute and I loved every minute of it. I never thought I would enjoy the book so much!

From what I gather, Nessie and Sam are sisters and they take over Star and the Sixthpence when their father dies, although initially they find it difficult they pull through. I can't really say much about the characters or the plot since it was a short story. However, on Valentines Day they want to arrange a special evening at the Star and Sixpence with the help of a celebrity chef. 

BUT what I can tell you is that Owen, Sam, Nessie and Joss made me want to read more and I want TO DEVOUR THIS BOOK SO PLEASE DO NOT STAND IN MY WAY!!!!!!!! I love these kind of books!!!


AdiĆ³s amigos :)

 Like what you read? Hit the like button and don't forget to share this! ^_^
 Bloglovin | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | G+ | Pinterest

Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.