Book Haul

Tuesday 23 February 2016



Okay I have never done one of these before so you will have to excuse me for that and I apologise in advance. So now that have we that out of the way, let's head towards the book shall we? Cannot contain your excitement? I feel the same way



So I was just shopping the other day and I just felt like going to to Waterstones and guess what? By the end of it I ended up buying these two beauties
      
I have read Lucy Robinson's other books like The Greatest Love Story of All Time and my absolute favourite A Passionate Love Affair with a Total Stranger. I have never read any of Holly Bourne books so I am excited to see how this story turns out, should be good since one of the staff at Waterstones recommended this to me!
   

So what do you guys think? Have you ever read any of these books?

Happy reading!


Post a Comment

Welcome © . Theme by STS.